Back to Event
RV City Entertainment, Activities & Parking
RV City Costs & Rules
Time - RV City opens Wednesday, October 24 at 8 a.m.
Location - Lot E.
Cost - $100 per space each day
Midnight to midnight, self-contained RVs. Trash containers, dump station and security included. All RVs must have exhaust pipe extensions in parking lots. Fifth wheel campers are permitted as long as they are self-contained.
- RV entrance is on a first-come, first-served basis. Once RVs enter the lot, police will assign spaces. Saving spaces will not be allowed.
- Cars in tow that are attached to RVs MUST be parked in Lot G and will incur the $20 per day parking charges. Auto parking is limited, first-come, first-served.
- If campers arrive early to get in line with their RVs, someone MUST be with the vehicle at all times or it will be towed at the owner's expense.
- Small, compact generators are permitted but must fit within the given campground space. Generators must be positioned so fumes do not inconvenience other campers. Campers are responsible for ordering their own generator from the company of their choice.
- No electric or water hook-ups available.
- For additional RV parking options, visit the Parking Page.
Entertainment and Activities
George Aspinall Band
Thursday, October 25, 7-11 p.m.
RV City Stage
13th annual "Show Your True Colors" Campground Decorating Contest
Friday, October 26, Judging 4-5 p.m.
Attention campers! Don't miss this chance to show off your team spirit and win exciting prizes. Campground visitors are encouraged to decorate their campers with the most colorful and elaborate decorations, signs, lights and banners. The sky's the limit! Decorations must be complete by 4 p.m. on Friday, October 26. Displays will be judged at that time and winners will be announced at 5 p.m. Must be present at your camper to win. No exceptions.
Participants can win prizes in the following categories:
Best Bulldog Spirit, Best Gator Spirit and Best Halloween Spirit
Friday, October 26
RV City Stage
Sing along to your favorite tunes on the RV City Stage with Rhythm Entertainment DJ/KJ Services.
RV City Restrictions
- No retail or commercial business allowed within the campground area without prior written approval from the City of Jacksonville.
- Campers, on Friday night, please respect your neighbors that are resting up for the big game and keep the noise level down after 11 p.m. Any professional music (DJ, karaoke, band, etc.) will be shut down without prior approval by the City of Jacksonville.
- To ensure smooth traffic flow, golf carts and motorized scooters that are not street legal will not be permitted in the Sports Complex area, surrounding parking lots or streets leading to The Jacksonville Landing from Thursday, October 25 - Sunday, October 28. The Jacksonville Sheriff's Office has the right to shut down all golf carts due to traffic issues and safety concerns. Only authorized golf carts will be permitted in the area on Friday, October 26 and Saturday, October 27.
- Vehicles parking on city lots to visit Georgia-Florida campers must be removed by 2 a.m. on Saturday morning or vehicles will be towed at the owner's expense.
- Unauthorized retail, commercial, marketing and promotional activities are strictly prohibited inside parking lots, tailgating areas and on city property without prior written approval (and proof of certification in the manner of a sticker, etc.) from the City of Jacksonville. All violators will be escorted off the premises by the Jacksonville Sheriff's Office. These regulations are applicable in parking lots owned and/or leased by the City of Jacksonville and managed by SMG.
For more information on RV City Activities, call (904) 630-3690 or e-mail email@example.com